Family Week

23 August

I love my family. They are crazy, loud, hilarious, and just a whole lot of nonstop FUN.  We had "family week" a couple weeks ago at our house and almost the entire crew was together.  We laughed, swam, roasted marshmallows, rode dirt bikes and 4 wheelers, shot guns, laughed, rode scooters, did water aerobics, laughed, went tubing, paddle boarding, skiing, and wake boarding, and laughed some more.  I really couldn't ask for a better bunch of weirdos to call my family.   











































You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Best family week ever!!!! Can't wait to do it again!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm already thinking about the next one. 😉

      Delete
  2. What an amazing week! We are crashing one of these years.

    ReplyDelete