Christmas Parties

19 December

Nothing says "Christmas spirit" quite like watching people rip a Santa hat off each other's heads or steal gifts from one another without an ounce of guilt. 
These parties are such an incredible amount of fun, and I look forward to it all year. Laughter really is good for the soul! This year's theme was to dress like a favorite character from a Christmas book or movie, and the costumes did not disappoint. 









 Carissa and Betty trying to control the town heckler




 I guess it's only fair if I make a fool of myself too. 








        

Cole won 1st place at the teen pary for his spot-on portrayal of "Belsnickel" from the The Office. Ava took home 2nd as an adorable Cindy Lou Who











 It was obvious that Cade was very familiar with a mouth retractor..he dominated this game!  


 That box was no match for Cole's fists of fury



I cannot believe Christmas is a week away. That makes me sad,  because I just love this time of year and I'm not ready for the end to be in sight. 😔 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. We are moving to Hampton.
    I cant.even.
    This is SO magical. So fun. So festive. I can hear the laughs from here. The fellowship must have been so nice.
    HUGE props to you for hosting such a FUN elaborate partay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Alison! We really did have a great time. And yes, lots and lots of laughing...which just feels so good!

      Delete