What's Up Wednesday

20 December




What we're eating this week:

We're leaving for Florida tomorrow, so we've been cleaning out the fridge!  

What I'm reminiscing about: 

Having some Christmasy cousin time this past weekend!  These kiddos had so much fun together- exchanging gifts, making gingerbread houses, painting cookies, painting ornaments, and playing nonstop.  

 What I'm loving:
Christmas lights and a fire every night.  It never gets old. 

What we've been up to:
Prepping for vacation! 

What I'm dreading:
Taking down Christmas decorations after our vacation.  I just love this big, beautiful nightlight- and I'm not even close to being ready to put it away yet. 

What I'm working on:
#truth
I am a terrible over-packer. If I think there's a slight possibility that I might need something, it's going in the suitcase.  And every time, I don't use half of what I brought. 🤷🏽‍♀️


What I'm excited about:
Christmas Eve, Christmas jammies, Christmas morning, Christmas breakfast, you get the point.  I'm excited about it ALL. 

What I'm watching/reading: 
 ALL THE CHEESY CHRISTMAS MOVIES.  This one is my favorite so far. 
This book is so good. Need a last minute gift for someone?  Buy them this book. 

What I'm listening to:
All day, every day. 


What I'm wearing:
These Toms are perfect for the weather right now- warm and comfortable. 


What I'm doing this weekend:
Hanging out right in this spot.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. 


What I'm looking forward to next month:
 
My birthday!  And actually, it's not too exciting anymore...but my kids love it and I enjoy eating cake guilt-free. 


What else is new:
Did I mention we're heading to Florida?? 😉 See ya later cold temperatures, and hello to twinkly lights on palm trees. 










You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I am all about a fireplace with a decorated mantel as well. I didn't realize Tom's have slippers like that and they do look cozy! Your kiddos did great with their Gingerbread houses too. Have a great trip! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this post.
    Love your holiday hoopla!! Your tree is wayyy too pretty to take down in January... maybe a Valentine tree ;)
    JEALOUS beyond compare about your Seaview time. ENJOY!
    Be safe!! And here's to hoping all your overpacking is needed ;)

    ReplyDelete