Friday Favorites

15 December

Favorite picture:

The smiling kids. The tree. The red and black. I love it all.  This also constitutes as my favorite outfits this week.  You just can't go wrong with that plaid! 

Favorite kid quote:
Grace, all at once: "I just love my family so much.  I love Daddy, Mommy, Claire, Max, and Tessa so much.  My teeth aren't coming out."   🤔

Favorite outfit:
(see above picture) 
Grace's outfit used to be Claire's, and Claire's dress was from Target last year. 

Favorite verse:
"And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope." Romans 5:3-4

Favorite food:

  The prime rib from our Christmas party last Friday. And then the leftover prime rib we had on Monday.  I love me some prime rib. 

Favorite moment:

Watching this guy at his Christmas program.  He is all business, and it's just too cute. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments