What's Up Wednesday

28 February



Today is Rare Disease Awareness Day! If you'd like to know more about Tessa's rare disease, CLOVEs Syndrome, feel free to click on the link at the top of my page. 😊

Now, on to some truly important random facts about me.


What we're eating this week:

Monday- Hamburger cups
Tuesday- Out 
Wednesday- Lemon chicken
Thursday- Chicken tortilla soup
Friday- Pineapple chicken fajitas
Saturday- Pizza 


What I'm reminiscing about: 

 
 SUMMER.  
The snow has melted off the pool cover, and I am just reminiscing about the warm, sunny days spent out there. 

What I'm loving:
This lip conditioner is amazing.  Those who know me well know that I use A LOT of chapstick.  And my lips are super sensitive- I can only use the regular Chapstick brand on them(🙄). But I put this on in the morning and at night, and my lips never feel dry or chapped. And it doesn't bother my sensitive lips one bit! 

What we've been up to:
Playing inside, playing outside, playing with friends...all kinds of playing. Also laundry and cleaning and homework. You know, life. 

What I'm dreading:
That awful time between winter and spring when everything is just wet and muddy.  

What I'm working on:
Organizing all the closets!  Once warm weather arrives, we are usually outside.  So I am using this last cold month to finish up with purging and organization.   

What I'm excited about:


Watching this girl exploring new places 


What I'm watching/reading:

It feels so strange not to sit down and watch the Olympics in the evenings anymore.  But it's nice to get back to our regular shows, including this new one that I love.  Any "Team Logan" fans out there?😉
I'm halfway through this book, and love it so far.  I've always been a Francine Rivers fan. 

What I'm listening to:
Grace loves having this on when we're playing.  

What I'm wearing:
Today I'm wearing this t-shirt, (designed by my sweet sister-in-law) in honor of Rare Disease Day.  


What I'm doing this weekend:
 We're just hanging out! Claire and Ben are attending the Father Daughter Dance on Friday night, but other than that we'll just be relaxing...and hopefully spending some time outside. I love relaxing  weekends. 


What I'm looking forward to next month:
Getting ready for Easter!

You Might Also Like

1 comments