Celebrating Grace

10 December


 Grace's birthday celebrations spanned over several days.  
At home, she chose a tea party with me and her new doll.  

                 
She chose an outfit for me to wear and insisted on taking my picture with her hatchimals, who were also in attendance. She even told me how to pose.😂
 We made a chocolate cake for after dinner (she chose pasta and meatballs- her favorite) and then opened some presents.  

 We decided to have a little party for her at church, and it was the sweetest little thing.  And apparently the worst location for pictures?!😒








 And then there was the final celebration at school.  I had lunch with her, and she brought treats to share with her class.  One of her friends was celebrating a birthday too! 

  Grace told me that turning 5 was a lot of fun, but she can't wait until she turns 10. 😬 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. GRACER! So many celebrations, love that girl! Her and her friend at school holding hands? DEAD.

    ReplyDelete