What's Up Wednesday

19 December



What we're eating this week: 

Anything that will clean out the fridge since we'll be gone for two weeks.  Real exciting stuff. 

What I'm reminiscing about: 

Christmas Eve/Day in Florida last year! 
If you had told me that this sick little girl would be healthy, happy, walking, and not making weekly trips to Mayo by the following Christmas, I hate to admit it, but I probably wouldn't have believed you.  
Last Christmas she and Grace were both pretty sick. Grace just had a really nasty cold that lasted for about 3 years, but Tessa was still having many complications.  She loved the beach, though- and it was so sweet to see her enjoying herself despite not feeling well.  Her world was so small last year compared to this year, and she is absolutely loving life right now.  
We are ever so thankful to God for how far she has come!   

What I'm loving: 
It's Christmastime!  Seriously, what's not to love?! (Also, our children look like they have hobbit feet in this picture🤔) 

What we've been up to:

Trying to find fun new spots for Jingle every night. 🙄


What I'm dreading: 
The day after Christmas.  I know, depressing to think about because Christmas isn't even here yet....but it's so sad when it's all over! 😭

What I'm working on: 
100% true.  


What I'm excited about: 
Ummmmm, Christmas? 


What I'm watching/reading: 
All the Christmas movies.  Cute, cheesy, funny, classic...I love them all.  This one was really cute...and actually funny.  
And I'm hoping to squeeze in some reading time in Florida...for a Christmas themed book of course.  

What I'm listening to: 
ALL DAY, ERR DAY. 


What I'm wearing:
This cardigan from Target.  It's 50% off right now, comes in different colors, and is seriously the perfect thing to throw on!


What I'm doing this weekend: 
I'll be enjoying this view! 

What I'm looking forward to next month: 
 Actually, my birthday isn't all that exciting...but it is a day that I eat cake guilt free, and that is something to celebrate! 
Honestly, I'm looking forward to January to get all of our closets in order.  They are in desperate need of some TLC and those cold, boring months are the perfect time to do it.  


Bonus Question: What's your favorite last minute gift idea? 


You just can't go wrong with the gift of coffee and a cozy blanket.  








You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You cannot go wrong with a blanket, ever. I love the picture of all of your kiddos in front of the tree. Enjoy that view!

    ReplyDelete