Thanksgiving

04 December


We spent Thanksgiving in North Carolina this year, and had the best time.  It was full of food, family, and fun- and the kids did NOT want to leave! 
These two were up and at em on Thanksgiving morning.  I never even got a picture of the delicious food..apparently I was just concerned with how quickly I could get it in my mouth.  
Aunt Naomi kept the kids entertained with her large tubs of crafts. 🙌🏼
 There were bedtime snacks and movies and Minecraft in Josh's mancave. 

We helped Aunt Beth decorate for Christmas, 
and then Pop Pop let Tessa (aka "the destroyer") touch the tree. 
She was feeling the Christmas spirit though. 

Mom found some great deals on Black Friday.
And somehow this late night Black Friday shopping selfie is the only picture I have with my bff...why did I not take any of our kids Cin?!?🤦🏽‍♀️
We got to enjoy some sweet little baby snuggles 

and listen to the older kids run (and ride) around the house like wild Indians. 😂
There were Christmas presents to open


and pictures with cousins.  


















Claire and Grace imagined how great their life would be if they were allowed to have dogs  

 
 and these two acted like two year olds when it came to sharing toys. 😉
















There was even time for swimming.  
It really was such a relaxing, enjoyable trip-we loved it all! 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Wow, what beautiful pictures!!
    Tessa aka the destroyer- no way I don't believe it :), is as cute as ever in those jammies and glasses!!
    Look at those cute cousins, and what an amazing pool/spa & house?!So fun!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! And that's my aunt and uncle's house...so gorgeous, right?! The kids loved it.

      Delete