Friday Favorites

14 December


Favorite picture
We have another Grace on our hands.  
Tess walked around with these zebra ears (including an attached balloon) all day, every day for about a week.  


Favorite kid quote
Grace, after hearing that all her friends were at school but she was home sick: "Well, isn't this just a rotten day".  

Favorite clothing item
Yep, I jumped on the bandwagon with this sweatshirt and I LOVE IT.
I got in on sale- so if you wait a few days, I'm sure it'll go on sale again.  A ton of stores are selling it now though- I keep seeing it pop up everywhere!    

Favorite food
A good old charcuterie and cheese board.  
Although, mine had more cheese than charcuterie.  

Favorite verse
And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:13


Favorite moment
A fire, twinkling lights, and a Hallmark Christmas movie.  💚❤️💚 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Your board looks so good! I love it. I don't think you can have too much cheese. I love that verse from Jeremiah. What a great promise. And I right along with you, twinkly lights and Hallmark movies, I am trying to soak it all up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's just the happiest season. ❤️💚

      Delete
  2. Love your charcuterie board - and never too much cheese. Great find with the sweatshirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We are cheese lovers. 🧀 And that sweatshirt is seriously so soft and warm!

      Delete