First Days 2018

30 August


And just like that, we're back at it.  
I now have a 5th grader, a 3rd grader, and a Pre-Ker.  
Everyone was actually excited to go back to school. They were ready to be with their friends again, and anxious to use their new school supplies (like the light up disco ball Max somehow convinced me to get for his locker 🤦🏽‍♀️). 

 And this girl was the most excited of them all.  She has been talking about going to school for over a year- and the day finally arrived on Tuesday.  She is the "shining star" the first two days of school, so she thought a dress with stars all over it would be absolutely perfect. 


 You can't tell she's excited, right? 😂
She told me I didn't need to come in and walk her to her classroom, and that she could make it on her own. 😢(#missindependent) But I walked her in anyway...and she gave me a quick hug and walked right into her classroom without a second glance.  
She loved everything about school (well, except for the boys-apparently she isn't so fond of them) and talked about it the whole way home.  She's pretty sad that she only gets to go two days a week, but I think it's the perfect amount. 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hooray!! They look excited, especially Shining Star Grace!
    I need to know your hair do techniques, momma! Their hair looks incredible!!!
    Have a FUN year kiddos!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the fantastic French braid...keeps their hair in place and so many different ways to incorporate it into their hairstyles!

      Delete