Friday Favorites

24 August


Favorite Picture
This girl loves watermelon.  And since she dove in before I could even get her bib on her, I just let her get drenched in watermelon juice. #summerlivin

Favorite kid quote
Claire(still asleep, but sitting up in her bed and looking at me), "I just thought it was so funny and weird because I have two eyes when I should only have one."  Ummm, sure. 👁 

Favorite clothing item
This romper. It is so comfortable, and will make a great transition into fall. Grace's romper is also the cutest thing in the world. That one is sold out, but this one is the same style, just a different color. Rompers are my jam. 

Favorite food
Best popsicles ever.  

Favorite verse
"He has shown you, O man, what is good; And what does the Lord require of you
But to do justly, to love mercy, 
And to walk humbly with your God?"  Micah 6:8

Favorite moment
 Our "back to school family fun day".  Enjoying an entire day together, just doing fun things that the kids all love.  





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love that verse from Micah. What a great roundup of your favorites from the week. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ❤️ and Claire����������������

    ReplyDelete