Ryan & Cara {8.3.2018}

21 August

(I stole this from their professional photos 
because, well..it's just too gorgeous and needed 
to be at the forefront of this post)

The final McMichael is married.
  

It's crazy to think that I was the first one to get married, and Ryan was my ring bearer. And now, 15 years later, he is getting married and my daughters are his flower girls.  
Ahhh, the circle of life in a big family- I love it. 
He and Cara make the cutest, sweetest couple- and their wedding was the cutest and sweetest (and possibly the hottest) event.  


The rehearsal dinner food was right up our alley: pizza and donuts. Thanks Dad and Mom! It was perfect.   




The next day these girls had the best time getting pampered for the wedding.







Cara had the sweetest presents for each one of them (and an extra special gift for me & Tess)- making their day even more special. 

And let's just take a moment to talk about how gorgeous Cara is.  Inside and out! 




No big smiles from these two, but they made it down the aisle without a hitch, so we'll call that a WIN. 
Baby brother's face while watching his bride walk toward him had us all like 😭😭😭.  





I love how he's smiling at my mom right here.  
When Ry found out his wedding was on Cloves Syndrome Awareness day, he bought clover socks for all of his groomsmen to wear.  He didn't tell me until the day before his wedding, and I can't even express how much it touched my heart.💚🍀
The reception tent was gorgeous.  And the meal was fantastic.  And I ate about a hundred cupcakes.  


❤️





It was a wonderful day celebrating Ryan and Cara.  
It's evident that God is in the center of their relationship, and their marriage will be blessed because of it.  We love them both, and are so happy for them as they begin this journey together!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Of course I’m tearing up AGAIN-love,lovelove my family-Dad and I are SO blessed��

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics!! Incredible!! 💗
    Yes she’s gorgeous. They look awesome together as well! The rehearsal supper! 😍😋🍕🍩 pure. genius.
    Ohhh Jill the 🍀 socks!!! What?!!! 🙌🏼❤️

    ReplyDelete