What's Up Wednesday

29 August


 Linking up with some other blogs today and answering these all-important questions: 
What we're eating this week:

It's a busy week, so we have easy dinners planned.  Think: nuggets, pasta and meatballs, burgers, etc... EASY. 

What I'm reminiscing about:
Easy, carefree summer days.  And all the fun we had this summer.  

What I'm loving:
All of the cherry tomatoes from my plants!  So good. And so many. 

What we've been up to:
Getting back into that school schedule. Early bedtimes, early mornings, packing lunches, remembering PE shoes and library books  etc, etc.  

What I'm dreading:
Going to the dentist next week.  

What I'm working on:
Making several batches of salted caramel pretzel bark for this weekend. 

What I'm excited about:
This girl getting closer and closer to walking.  She has taken a couple steps, and wants to "walk" all the time! 

What I'm watching/reading:

I love this book, and highly recommend it to women everywhere at any stage of life.  

What I'm listening to:
My kids talking about school. They aren't at the stage where they just give me a one word answer yet, so I'm still enjoying hearing about all the details of their day. 

What I'm wearing:
These shorts are so incredibly comfortable, and on clearance right now!  They are the perfect lounge shorts.   

What I'm doing this weekend:

Attending a missionary conference at our church, spending time with family that's coming to visit, and having a picnic at our house on Labor Day.  Fun, busy weekend ahead! 

What I'm looking forward to next month:
Apples, pumpkins, hayrides, corn pools, and all the fun things of fall.  

What else is new:
Grace had her very first day of school yesterday and LOVED it.  More on that tomorrow. 

Bonus question: what is your favorite back to school tradition:
Just blogged about it yesterday...our "Family Fun Day"! 


You Might Also Like

1 comments