2018

07 January



2018 was an emotional year.  
There were highs and lows, struggles and triumphs, happy times and incredibly sad times.   
One thing I know for sure is that whatever my situation, wherever 2018 took me, God has me right where He wants me to be and has prepared me for the road that lies ahead. 
Perhaps 2019 has started with a lot of promise for you.  New goals, new opportunities, new joy. Embrace it.  
But for some, 2019 has started with heartbreak.  Unimaginable pain, uncertain future, and incredible sadness.  
Either way, God is working.  He is working to create the person that you are meant to be. The places you go, the people you meet, the joys you experience, the losses you endure, are all part of the masterpiece that God is creating in you.  This year will hold change that we cannot stop.  I pray that you and I both will focus on letting go, and responding to the change in a way that allows for God's perfect plan to take place.     
My focus word for 2019 is "enough".  
I chose this word for many reasons.  To constantly remember that God is enough.  To remind myself that I am enough.  To focus on the fact that I have enough.  To realize that God has equipped me with enough.   
"But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you." 1 Peter 5:10





You Might Also Like

4 comments