Friday Favorites

22 March


Favorite picture:
 Grace celebrated St.Patrick's Day at school on Tuesday.  She told me she was the only kid wearing green. 😂 Thankfully she didn't care and she rocked those glasses all day long.     


Favorite kid quote:
Claire, after telling me that a boy at school asked her out, "I told him no.  I do NOT have time for that."  Amen sister- ain't nobody got time for that in the 5th grade. 

Favorite outfit:
This sweatshirt is so perfect for the weather right now.  I actually totally copied my mom- she was wearing one similar to this when she was here last and it looked so cute and comfy on her.  I now want this sweatshirt in every color. Thanks for letting me copy your style mom.😏 

Favorite food:
Ben has declared this as his favorite dessert that I make, and the kids agree. And it's so simple:



Favorite verse:
Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed.  The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. James 5:16

Favorite moment: 
Looking out the window and seeing all my people enjoying some sunshine and warmer temps.  

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yay for warm, spring weather & time outside! Also LOL at Claire’s quote 😂 I love it.

    ReplyDelete