Friday Favorites

29 March



Favorite picture:
Tess was all about being Elsa this week.  She has big cloppy shoes on under that dress too, and looked so big walking all over the house in this getup.  

Favorite kid quote:

Max: "I'm kind of the only boy in my class with a cute face". 
  

Favorite outfit:
 These tank tops from Calia make working out at 5:45 am so much fun. 
Just kidding, nothing makes working out at 5:45 am fun.  
Nevertheless, these are so pretty and comfortable. Look at the backs! They are on major clearance, so if I were you I'd snag them while you can.  You can find the floral one here, and the blue one here.     

Favorite verse:

Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my strength and my redeemer.  Psalms 19:14

Favorite moment:
Hanging out at Ninja U with my energetic little people.  


Favorite mom meme:
This was me this week.  So many stories.  

You Might Also Like

1 comments