Father Daughter Dance 2019

11 March


 I think this night is too cute.  It's sweet and simple, but the girls just absolutely love picking their outfits and accessories and having an evening out with Ben and their friends.  I love it.  


 Grace thought her flower girl dress from Ryan and Cara's wedding was the absolute most perfect dress ever for the occasion.  The dance was a Hawaiian theme, so Claire went with the dress she wore to Ryan and Cara's rehearsal dinner.  And I fully supported the double duty dress idea. 


Grace would've twirled and played with her little friends the rest of the night.  
 Claire's friend sent me this. 😂 Ahhhh, tweens.    



I told Max we could do whatever he wanted while the big girls were at the dance.  After a couple ideas, he quickly remembered that Dad is the wild and crazy game parent, and I'm more the board-game-by-the-fire type of parent.  So he chose a couple board games, in which we also had the added challenge of playing quickly before "King Kong" (otherwise known as Tessa) ruined our game.  
It was a good night! 

You Might Also Like

3 comments