Touches of Spring

21 March


I love spring.  
Everything feels fresh and clean, windows can be opened, and new life starts to break through the dull shades of brown.  
While the outside of our house is still trying to wake up from winter, the inside of our house is coming alive with greens, florals, bunnies and eggs.  




The kids love to play with this basket of wooden eggs on the coffee table.  They're sharpening up their egg hunting skills by the hiding them for each other.  Or in Tessa's case, dumping them on the ground and spreading them absolutely everywhere.  





There are still some things I need to change/add (some long, pink floral stems from the Magnolia line at Target are calling my name, but I'm waiting for them to go on sale) but I'm enjoying these few touches of happy spring colors.  Here's hoping we can put away all the winter coats, snow pants, and boots soon too.  Because I'm sick of that hot mess.  



You Might Also Like

1 comments