Be My Valentine

19 February

I think one of the things I'm going to miss most when my kids are older are these little holiday celebrations.  It doesn't take much to make them so excited, and I just love it. We started our Valentine's Day with hearts on their chairs and a few little gifts. 

These two had their boxes all ready to receive Valentines at school (a cat and a storm trooper, of course) 




Tessa was pretty happy with her light up heart.  You don't get much when you don't really know what's going on yet. 



I spent the morning taking pictures of these two, playing games, and going to Gracie's restaurant. 

Ben was able to come home that day, so while Tessa napped, I headed to the classroom parties.  





One of the best parts of the day: emptying out your box, checking out your loot, and trading with your sibling.  





You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love this-was always one of my favorite days when you guys were little😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure that's why I love it! I still remember the excitement of having a little gift bag, and a decorated dinner table when we got home from school. It was the best!

      Delete
  2. Love celebrating the little things! And they really do get so excited! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Any reason to celebrate and have a special day.

      Delete
  3. SO festive and fun!!! I love your love of holidays!!!
    What big smiles all around!
    Now bring on the clovers ... rainbows and leprechaun traps ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Go from one holiday right to the next. 😂🎄❤️🍀🐰🇺🇸🎃🦃 You and I are kindred spirits.

      Delete