Friday Favorites

09 February

Favorite picture:

Nope, not my kids.  But I love this picture of Nick Foles and Carson Wentz right after their Super Bowl win.  

Favorite kid quote:

Grace, while she was being punished for something, "I love you, but I just really don't love this."

Favorite outfit:
This sweater.  It's soft and cozy and perfect and I want to wear it every day. 

Favorite verse:

But Jesus looked at them and said to them, "With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26
But 
Favorite food:

This has been my lunch of choice every day that I've been home this week: toast, avocado, egg, and salsa.  

Favorite moment:

Getting a surprise package in the mail all the way from some sweet friends in Hawaii.  Full of things that we all love, you totally made our day Alison!  


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love that food idea!! Will totally try it! YUM!

    Surprises are the best- when they come from Amazon! Love those smiles, and you guys are pretty easy to shop for now that everything.... everywhere ...is Star Wars ;)
    XO

    ReplyDelete