Friday Favorites

16 February

 Favorite picture:


More pictures from Valentine's Day coming next week, but this was definitely my favorite.

Favorite kid quote:

Max, when I was helping in his classroom on Valentine's Day: "I'm happy you're here. I've been waiting all day for you to come". 

Favorite outfit:

Another day, another sweater.  I LOVE this one. The fit is great, it's not itchy at all, and I love the bell sleeves. 

Favorite food:


White chocolate covered strawberries (a gift for me...that I had to share with some little people)

Favorite verse:

"In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins. " 1 John 4:10

Favorite moment:

Tessa loves watching our outdoor cats. Sunshine came right up on the deck when she heard Gracie playing out there, and the two of them provided endless entertainment for Tessa! #winningallaround 


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. That picture of Gracie and Tess is PERFECT 😍 also, ALL the bells sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were loving the camera that day! And I agree...bell sleeves are fantastic. Claire has a few shirts with them and she calls them her fancy shirts. 😂

      Delete
  2. Those strawberries!!! YUM!!
    Max's comment... heart melter... so sweet!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it totally made my day! I love how much he loves having me there. ❤️

      Delete