Winter Days

21 February


I definitely do not enjoy all the bundling that winter requires. 
The running in and out of stores to try and get out of the cold. Washing coats, hats, and gloves and remembering to send all of them back to school. 
What I do love about winter, however, are the snow days when I get to just stay inside by a warm fire.  Or bundle up and head outside for some sledding while Tessa naps. Nowhere to go, and nothing to do but enjoy a relaxing day spent with my family. 
And that, is my absolute favorite thing about winter.  





 Lately, our winter days have included: 
hot chocolate, 
 baking cookies, 
 painting masterpieces, 
and games by the fire.  
And after days like this (and the blessing that is online shopping), I'm perfectly ok with winter not being over yet. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments