37

23 January


Somehow I have gone around the sun 37 times.  
These four little people were so incredibly excited about my birthday.  Grace kept asking me all day, "Mom, are you so excited that it's your birthday?! I think I'm more excited than you!" She made and wrapped presents for me all day long and just couldn't wait to give them to me.  

When we were in Florida, my Apple watch face randomly popped off. I was devastated- I've come to rely heavily on that thing! Claire immediately knew that she wanted to get me a new one for my birthday- she even told Ben to use the money in her piggy bank for it. Thankfully, the battery had swelled and Apple sent me a brand new face, so we didn't need to use her money. 😉 But she was beside herself waiting to give it to me. 

Max came in from school and went straight to the office where he made me a car out of paper and toilet paper rolls. 
And Ben gave me a kid free day this Friday to do whatever I please.  
Then there was my favorite soup followed by white cake with white icing. 
In my opinion, it was a pretty fantastic 37th birthday.  
My birthday 10 years ago with just one sweet little baby...
 and today, with four sweet kiddos.  Life these days is crazy, and messy, and loud...but I wouldn't change a single thing.  

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Happy birthday !!!! 🎈🎉🎂
    What a beautiful & perfect bday celebration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love! What I wouldn't do to enjoy some white cake with white icing with you on your bday <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking I know what I'd like for my 38th birthday...😏

      Delete