What's Up Wednesday

30 January


What we're eating this week:

M-Soup
T-Pasta
W-Tacos
Th-More soup
F-Pork tenderloin
S-Pizza


What I'm reminiscing about: 
A day when there was warmth and we didn't need 68 layers just to step out the door and not get frostbite. 

What I'm loving:
My new sofas.  They are so squishy and comfy and cozy and perfect for snuggling up on these cold winter nights.  

What we've been up to:



We've been braving the cold and going to Kids Bible Hour at church each night this week.  Ben's cousin is giving lessons on Jonah and he's so creative and hysterical.  The kids love it! 


What I'm working on:
Cleaning out closets and drawers.  


What I'm excited about:

Having organized closets and drawers again. 


What I'm watching/reading:
Do you notice a theme here?  #cleanoutallthethings


What I'm listening to:
      The kids have been listening to Dr. Jean's "Today is Sunday" over and over and over.  

What I'm wearing:


What do you wear when it's -50 out? These snow boots, this hat, and this coat.  Or just stay inside- that's a better solution. 


What I'm doing this weekend:
It's going to be 40 degrees on Saturday, which will basically feel like the tropics after this week's insane cold.  So we'll be out in the snow!


What I'm looking forward to next month:
Valentine's Day!  
Also, look at sweet, sick little Tessa.😔 The changes she has made in a year are just incredible.  Thanks be to God! 



What's your favorite family Valentine tradition?

Each day during the month of February, I write something I love about each kid and put it on their bedroom door.  They absolutely LOVE seeing what I wrote each morning when they wake up.  

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I swear you’re the best mom, Jill! All of your traditions with your kids are the sweetest. Also, your living room & those sofas ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cara, have I told you lately how much I love you? 😉😘

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. And just where do you think I learned all of my mothering skills? 😏👆🏼

      Delete