Friday Favorites

18 January



 Favorite picture:
Grace builds forts/structures/tents/beds for everyone every day.  She gets Claire's and Max's ready for them while they're at school, and gets so excited to show them when they come home.  Tessa only stays in her designated area for just a few moments, much to Grace's displeasure. 


Favorite kid quote:
Tessa: "I sit on lap, you?" 

Favorite clothing item:
This sweater is wonderful.  Great weight and length, and goes perfectly with printed leggings.  I would wear it every day if I could. 


Favorite food:
These mud hen bars are so stinking good.  They're super easy to make, the kids love them, and they are great for packing in lunch boxes.  

Favorite verse:
The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe. Proverbs 18:10

Favorite moment:
This.  
Kids sleeping, roaring fire, favorite show on, toys put away, and just....quiet.  Usually Ben's sitting on the sofa with me, but he was in Chicago on this particular night.  
I love our children, but I also love when they're sleeping and the house is calm and peaceful.  Ben and I get to actually have uninterrupted conversations, eat and drink without having to share, and just enjoy some quiet moments.  I love it.   



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I am loving how cozy your living room looks and the huge rug you have in it. Do you ming sharing where you purchased it from? Thanks! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thanks, we love that rug too. You can find it here:
      https://www.rugsusa.com/rugsusa/rugs/rugs-usa-moroccan-trellis/Gray/200RZBD16A-P.html

      Delete
  2. Love your new couches! Wish I could come over and cozy up on them with you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! They are seriously so squishy and comfy. I want you to come over too!

      Delete