Friday Favorites

26 January


Favorite picture:
Would Claire have been allowed to put her feet on the dinner table while we laughed and took a picture?  Nope.  The 4th kid rules the roost.

Favorite kid quote:
Max- "I just tooted and it smells like rotten potatoes and socks". 🙄🙊

Favorite clothing item:
I got these leggings at Target, but can't find them online.  So if you happen to be shopping there and see them- do yourself a favor and just buy them.  You won't regret it, I promise. 


Favorite food:
Chicken tortilla soup.  I would eat soup every night during winter if my family would let me. It's just so good and warm and comforting.   


Favorite verse:
Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, and whose hope is in the LORD.  Jeremiah 17:7

Favorite moment:

Being out in the snow with my people.  All next week we'll be dealing with crazy low temperatures (as in, the high will be in the negatives😱), so we definitely won't be playing outside.  I'm glad we got to enjoy it this week! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments