Friday FUN

01 April


 The kids had off on Friday, so we headed to an indoor climbing facility.  It was a great place for all of their ages, and they all had the best time.  It was a huge climbing structure- complete with swings, trampolines, monkey bars, and slides inside of it.  If you live in Iowa, this place is called the Playstation in Cedar Rapids, and I highly recommend it!  
And I need to just take a minute to once again say how thankful I was feeling as I was following this girl around.  She was walking, climbing, jumping, swinging, and sliding right along with everyone else.  And she loved every single minute.  













We had lunch there, played in the arcade, and then enjoyed a nice, quiet drive home (well, I enjoyed that part).  

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. What a fun place!!! Great pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love when you can go somewhere that all the different ages can participate in and enjoy!

      Delete