Friday Favorites

12 July










I'm still working on posts for the 3,912 pictures I took while on vacation...so until I can sort through all of that, I thought I'd share some favorites from the week. I hope you have a great weekend!  

Favorite picture:
Iowa winters are pretty dreadful.  Brown, cold, dead-looking.  
Not my favorite season.  
But summer is a totally different story.  The big blue skies and dark green crops are beautiful.  
And this week it's going to be in the 90's, which is my personal favorite. 
I love you, summer. 

Favorite kid quote:
Tessa, when she wanted to show me something, "Mom, watch.  You gotta see this.  You won't believe it."  
Pretty much everything a 3 year old says is cute and funny.


Favorite clothing item:
I've mentioned my love for Albion Fit bathing suits before, but it needs to be mentioned again.  I have 5 of their bathing suits, and I seriously love each one.  They are so well made and comfortable- and I love their prints.  My sisters-in-law and I were all wearing a different Albion on our recent family vacation. Cara's one piece is here, my peplum two piece is sold out, but I also have this one, and Marissa's one shoulder suit is here

Favorite food:
 Our garden has started producing super-sized zucchini.  I make zucchini fries, baked zucchini, and zoodles..... but my kids favorite zucchini item?  
My Nana's famous zucchini muffins.  

Favorite verse:
"Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses.  For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered." Romans 8:26

Favorite moment:
After visiting the library in the morning, I found Max in this cozy spot with his new book later that day. They had the new Diary of a Wimpy Kid book (found here) and he loved it.   

Favorite mom meme: 

 And then ask myself, "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??" 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Albion Fit can go ahead and ask us to be models aaany time now 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next think you know they're going to be whisking us off to Greece to shoot their next line.

      Delete