What's Up Wednesday

31 July

What's Up Wednesday Graphic
     How exactly is it going to be August tomorrow?  August just   
        reminds me that school is around the corner.  😩😩😩
 Mind you, we already got school supplies- but that's just because I don't like shopping with crowds and I like to get first pick of all the cool folders.  

Anyway, today I'm linking up with Sheaffer and Shay to bring you all kinds of randomness.  

What we're eating this week: 

M- Grilled pork tenderloin 
T- Burgers
W- Tacos 
Th- Grilled chicken
F- Out 
S- Pizza 

What I'm reminiscing about: 
With allllllllllll the blog posts from our Tennessee trip, clearly I'm still reminiscing about it.  

What I'm loving: 
I have tried a lot of skin care, but the RE9 series from Arbonne is my personal golden ticket. It works so well on my skin, especially the extra moisture day cream with SPF for these sunny, pool filled days.   

What we've been up to:
pool time, 
s'more time,  
and garden time. 

What I'm dreading: 
Tessa needs to get routine blood work done next week.  That's never really a good time. 

What I'm working on: 
It's been slightly cooler the last few days, so I've been trying to get caught up on cleaning, laundry, and all the things. Why does that stuff always pile up so quickly?    

What I'm excited about: 
Claire's 11th birthday is next week!  I'm not exactly excited about her turning 11 as I'd rather just keep her 10 forever, but I love celebrating her special day.  She chose to have just a few friends over for a Harry Potter party, which I'm also extremely excited about.  

What I'm watching/reading:
 We're still working our way through Castle and are currently on season 4. I'd really like to have Kate Beckett's hair. 

Tracie Peterson has always been one of my favorite authors.  I've been reading this one by the pool these days. 


What I'm listening to: 
 The soundtracks from these two movies.  We love the songs, and I love listening to the kids sing along.    


What I'm wearing: 
I LOVE this dress.  It's so comfortable, and I love that I can wear it into fall.  I also got the polka dot shoes, because they were majorly on sale and too cute to pass up. Old navy has so many cute shoes right now! 

I'm also loving this top that I recently got for 60% percent off 


What I'm doing this weekend: 
Remember this bridal shower we had in May?  Well this weekend we'll be attending that sweet couple's wedding day.  

What I'm looking forward to next month: 
Ben and I are taking a little trip to attend his cousin's wedding...sans kids! 😱 If you know me, you know this is not something I do very often as it just stresses me out, and I feel bad asking someone to handle my wild tribe for an extended period of time. But we're very excited about it, and already praying for my mom's sanity. 




You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. That cabin looks amazing! We love Tennessee (though I've only been there twice in my life). Enjoy your time away. It is tough when they're so young but that alone time is important and can be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Tennessee was beautiful! There's so much to do there.
      You're right, that time away is important and I always enjoy it as soon as I get out the door. 😉

      Delete
  2. LOVE those polka dot shoes!! SO cute!
    AND HOORAY for you going to Dave's wedding!! We will be there too!! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!!!!!!! I’m obvs excited to see you...but I also have a gift for sweet Lulu that is still waiting to be put in the mail. 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

      Delete