Friday Favorites

02 August




Favorite picture:
 We spent a morning at the playground with Grandma and Great Grandma the other day.  Life sometimes gets so busy and I forget to carve out time to spend with this lady.  It doesn't take much to make her day; just a simple lunch while watching the kids run around on the playground and she's happy. 💗 


Favorite kid quote:
Grace, when I asked her what she wants for lunch, "I'll have strawberries and a quesadilla that's not burnt."  
Touche.  


Favorite clothing item:
These are the perfect lounge shorts.  Soft, comfy and cute.  Perfect to throw on when you want to be all of those things.  
I just bought these cute pajamas for Claire, and they are too cute not to share.  The shorts are fuzzy, which is super cool when you're 11. 


Favorite food:
 We're still swimming in zucchini over here, so I'm making zucchini everything.  Zucchini pancakes, zucchini muffins, zucchini brownies, and these lovely little zucchini blueberry bars.  





Favorite verse:
"No one is holy like the Lord, for there is none besides You, nor is there any rock like our God." 1 Samuel 2:2


Favorite moment:
As we were leaving for church, Claire said, "Mom, look- we match again and I love it.  I think we should take a picture." 
I happily obliged. 

Favorite mom meme:
The struggle is real, y'all. 

Enjoy your weekend! 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love that picture of you and Bear!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! 😘 I was glad she asked for it....I get so many pictures of them and forget to hop in some myself.

      Delete