Friday Favorites

16 August




Favorite picture:
At the doctor's waiting for Tessa to get her blood drawn.  
As you can see, she was not in the mood for pictures. But Grace was ALL IN.  

Favorite kid quote:
Max: "Mom, I love hugging you because you're so skinny".  

Sweetest boy EVER.  And somehow doesn't notice my mom pooch. 😏


Favorite food:
Corn on the cob.  All day, err day.  

Favorite verse:
"I will lift my eyes to the hills- from whence comes my help?"
Psalms 121:1

Favorite moment:
Once again watching a movie in a totally empty theater.  
Tessa sits for a bit, and then walks all over the theater. So basically we can watch movies if we're the only ones in the theater. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Favorite mom meme:

We were up bright and early this morning to pick up my mom and my niece from the airport, and then Ben and I are heading back to the airport later today to head to MI for a wedding.  
It's a crazy, fun-filled weekend ahead!  Wishing you a great one as well!  

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Gracie all in for a photo op?? Never ;)
    Remind me to hug Max next time I see him.
    Hope you guys had a fun weekend away! Now it's Grammy's turn :D

    ReplyDelete