All Time Favorites {Cleaning Products}

30 May


Cleaning.  
I have such a love/hate relationship with it.  I love the satisfaction of a clean room, but I hate that it just gets dirty again. And so quickly.  
But alas, it must be done- so I thought I would share a few of my favorite cleaning products with you.  
I love Norwex.  My best friend introduced me to them a few years ago and I've been hooked ever since.  
For windows and mirrors, I absolutely love this cloth and this one.  No streaks, no little pieces of leftover paper towel, just a perfectly clean surface.  The kids even have their own set, so they can assist me in cleaning the 3,465 windows and mirrors in our house. 
I'm sure you've seen this concoction before on Pinterest: vinegar and Dawn dish soap. I love using it to clean sinks, showers, toilets, or whatever other surface I think needs a good cleaning.  It is amazing. I just mix them up in a spray bottle (and add some tea tree and lemon oils) and away I go.  
For dusting, these handy little tools make it a little more enjoyable for the kids. The mitt is from Norwex, and the duster is just the Swiffer wand with the refillable pads. I love the swiffer for in between all the spindles on the staircase and upstairs walkway- and it's such an easy job for the kids to do.  
I do use this mop and this floor cleaner when I really want to give the floors a good cleaning.  But for quick little jobs I love this Norwex mop system (I feel like I should be a Norwex salesperson...but I'm not.  I just really like their products).   
The kids even use it to sweep the floors and then vacuum up the piles of crumbs.  
Grace is by FAR my best cleaner.  She loves doing it, and does a good job.  She'll clean and organize a room without being asked, and always offers to help me clean.  
BEST THING EVER.
Because the older these kids get, the bigger their messes get.  
Ben and I aren't dog people...but I definitely see the advantage. But my standards have certainly lowered.  Although my friends would disagree, my house is much messier now than when I only had two kids.  I just run around and quickly clean the pee off toilets and pick up most of the crumbs before said friends come over. 😏

How about you? Any favorite cleaning products?  Although it needs to be done more often than I'd like, I actually don't mind cleaning.   And I love to hear about products that people really love!  


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Norwex for the win!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know how much our family loves their Norwex!

      Delete