Friday Favorites

10 May


Favorite picture:
Grace got this backpack out for Tess so they could play school.  And Tess was IN HER GLORY.  She wore that thing all day long.

  
Favorite kid quote:
Tessa: "Mommy listen to me.  I gotta tell you somepin."  
(If she had a little Mexican accent, she would have sounded just like that Youtube kid talking to Linda)


Favorite Clothing item: 
I'm not sure if it's ever going to be warm enough in Iowa for shorts and tank tops. We seem to be stuck in the 60 degree range, and all I want is some HEAT.  So until that time, I'll just continue wearing my chilly weather mom uniform: these sweatshirts and these leggings.   


Favorite food: 

I'm sure I've talked about this popcorn before.  It's everyone's favorite around here.  I basically buy every single huge bag that Sam's carries each time I go shopping. 

Favorite verse:
I have been crucified with Christ: it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now life in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. Galatians 2:20


Favorite moment:
Max was looking at Claire's spelling words that I had scrambled up for her.  He's reading them and says to me, "Man, Claire's words are so hard! I can't read any of them!" I laughed and told him they were scambled, but then we tried reading the scrambled words and couldn't stop laughing. Kids are cray. 

Favorite mom meme:
Okay, for real- this was me yesterday.  Sometimes they're so cute and fun and I love it all.  And sometimes, I really do need to fake my own coma.  

And on that note, wishing you a fantastic Mother's Day weekend!  


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh Max, that is too much!!!
    And Faking your own coma, HAHA! YES!

    ReplyDelete