Mother's Day Mugs

09 May


 In case you forgot, Mother's Day is this Sunday.  
If you haven't found a gift yet, don't worry- I've got your back.  This gift is sweet and simple, and the kids in my Sunday school class loved making them.  I found the white mugs at Target, and used these markers from Amazon.  

 I had the kids design their picture on paper first, and then copy it onto their mug.  






I baked the mugs following the instructions that came with the markers, and they turned out great.  They do recommend hand washing the mugs as opposed to putting them in the dishwasher, so I put this  on a little piece of paper in the mug. We then filled them up with a few kcups and tea bags, put them in a cellophane bag and tied them with ribbon.  
Simple, fun, meaningful little gift for any special mom in your life.  
(Grammy and Grandma, please act surprised when you receive a mug on Sunday😉)  

You Might Also Like

0 comments