Friday Favorites

24 May


Favorite picture
Max had his first baseball game on Monday.  It may have only been 58 degrees and spectators were wearing winter hats and hiding under blankets, but it didn't bother him one bit- he had a great time.  


Favorite kid quote
Tessa, after I put a plate of celery in front of her: "Um, are you sure about this?" 


Favorite clothing item
Thanks to my good friend (and very talented photographer) Jenny, I had the privilege to model some beautiful pieces of clothing for a local boutique.  Orange Possum is located in Hampton, IA and is the cutest shop with the prettiest clothes.  Stop by if you're local, or order online if you're not!  The jumpsuit I'm wearing above felt like wearing butter.  No lie.  
Just look at all this cuteness!  

Favorite food
This blueberry vanilla chèvre goat cheese from Trader Joe's. Maybe I ate the whole thing, maybe I didn't.  


Favorite verse
Therefore we do not lose heart.  Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.  
2 Corinthians 4:16



Favorite moment
 Everybody helping in the garden.  And Tessa wearing goggles.  


Favorite mom meme

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!  

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Love that kid quote “LOL! That jumper looks awesome on you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! 😊It is unbelievably comfortable.

      Delete
  2. 1. Max is his uniform is killing me.
    2. Kid quote: GOLD & amen.
    3. Model status. Tyler wants me to get that jumpsuit.
    4. Love me some goat cheese too. No shame in eating it all, too hard to stop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same- I can't take that uniform. 😍 And you should MOST DEFINITELY get that jumpsuit. It would look so good on you, and it's SO COMFORTABLE! I actually came home with it. 😊Want me to bring one with me? 😏

      Delete
  3. You ROCKED that jumpsuit!! GORGEOUS MODEL!!!
    Yay for Max and his handsome uniform and 1st game!!!
    Goggles in the garden... makes perfect sense !! So cute.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the SWEETEST friend! 😘 It was slightly out of my comfort zone, but so much fun. 😉

      Delete