All Time Favorites {Organizational Tools}

01 May


I don't know about you, but life just seems so crazy most of the time.  
There are school schedules, church obligations, medical appointments, sports schedules, parties, and just all sorts of "life" to keep track of.  
And there's also papers.  So many papers.  
I am one of those individuals that needs to write things down.  I was a very avid note-taker in school.  I wrote everything down, in proper form, with Roman numerals and everything. 
I'm extra like that.  
This planner right here is my favorite organizational tool that I cannot imagine living without.  
(Do you hear the angels singing "Ahhhhhhhhhh"? No?  Ok, just me then.)  
This little beauty keeps my life running smoothly.  
Just kidding- that would require magical powers.  My life is still a hot mess most of the time, but this helps me so that I only forget a few things, not everything. 

I fill in the entire month on the calendar page, and then fill things in weekly. 
I love how you can customize these planners to find a format that works best for you.  
On Sunday, I write down what I "hope" to get done each day that week.  
It usually doesn't happen, but I like to be optimistic.  
I also write all of our appointments, events, birthdays, yada, yada, yada for each day.  At the bottom, I write what we're having for dinner each night.  
 I absolutely love this wipeable insert for planning parties. It fits my type A personality perfectly.  

 There are multiple different covers you can choose from...but I always go with pictures of my little cherubs. 
 Do you constantly have a running grocery list?  If I don't, I would never remember what I need. I also write down my groceries in the order in which I find them in the store.  
Have I mentioned that I'm very type A?  
This is our command center in the laundry room.  Upcoming school events, invitations, pictures, and the endless stream of papers all go here. 

As far as the rest of my favorite organizational tools?  
I'm big on baskets and bins, and these are a few of my favorites: 
I store the kids toy sets in these bins




And I use these baskets for storing clothes, accessories, sheets, and all kinds of things.  

Is my life always perfectly organized? Definitely not. I think that's an impossible task with four unpredictable little people running around. But I do my best to remember all the important details, and enjoy all the other chaos.   

You Might Also Like

1 comments