What's Up Wednesday

29 May




Happy hump day! Doesn't the week go by so fast when the kids have Monday off?  I feel so mixed up.  But let me just tell you how much I LOVE not having school on Mondays.  
Today I'm linking up with Shay to answer all kinds of random questions.  

What we're eating this week: 
Anything with this seasoning on it.  
Chicken, fish, pork chops...it tastes good on anything and requires minimal work. 
And thanks to my ditch-digging father-in-law, we're eating lots of asparagus.  

What I'm reminiscing about: 
The last day of school last year.  I remember it was such a  beautiful, hot day- we had so much fun and were so excited for summer to begin. Claire and Grace are actually going to miss their last day of school this year as we are heading to Boston for a CLOVES family conference.  Their original last day of school should have been last Thursday, but thanks to all of our snows days it's now June 7th and we already had plane tickets.


What I'm loving: 
This lotion from BeautyCounter. It smells so good and moisturizes so well.  


What we've been up to: 
It's graduation party season!  
(These two *might be my favorite graduates😏) 

What I'm working on: 

Honestly, just keeping up with life right now.  


What I'm excited about: 
As I mentioned above, we are headed to Boston next week to attend the CLOVES Family Conference.  We are so excited to listen to doctors discuss CLOVES syndrome, and to meet other families who are affected by CLOVES.    
Oh, and my sister lives in Boston, so we are also extremely excited to see her and her husband. 😉 It's a total win-win. 


What I'm watching/reading: 
Ok, you all need to watch Whiskey Cavalier.  It's funny, it's cute, it has action, it has romance, and it has Scott Foley.  Nothing more is needed.  
With all of our shows ending for the summer, we're rewatching one of our favorite series: Castle.  Apparently we really like Nathan Fillion along with Scott Foley.  
It took some convincing, but the big kids finally decided to let us read Harry Potter to them before bed.  And guess what?  THEY LOVE IT, just like I knew they would.  We just started book 3, which is my personal favorite.  Word of advice, kids: always listen to Momma.  

What I'm listening to: 
I mean, aren't we all? 


What I'm wearing:
 These shorts from Orange Possum will be a staple this summer.  Cute, comfy, elastic waist-banded, granny-panty friendly, and a perfect length.  I can't show you a picture of me in them right now because my white legs would singe your corneas. Send Orange Possum a message about these shorts though. You'll be glad you did.  


What I'm doing this weekend: 
Hopefully a lot of this, including a "Moms Only" pool party before the kids get out for the summer!  


What I'm looking forward to next month: 
 So many things! 
Heading to Boston,  
Tessa turning THREE on June 10th, 
and being in our favorite family vacation spot: Ocean City.  
It's a fun month!  





You Might Also Like

2 comments