Friday Favorites

31 May




Favorite picture
Tessa just living her best life.  

Favorite kid quote
Grace: "Ugh, if only I had two more hands and two more feet, I would be able to do everything faster."   

Favorite clothing item
I'm loving these two skirts.  They are lightweight, comfortable, and just so perfectly summer. 
Find this short one here
And this long one here. 



Favorite food
This punch is so good. I mean, I really haven't met a punch I didn't like, but I think this one is my favorite.  And being as it's always gone at every party, I think it's safe to say it's everyone's favorite. To be honest, though, I don't really follow the measurements...I just mix everything together in a large drink dispenser and do a taste test. 

Ingredients

2 1/4 cups water, 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh mint, 1/2 cup lemon juice, 2 sliced lemons, 1/2 cup lemon sherbet, 1 liter ginger ale 

Directions

  • For mint ice cubes, combine the water, mint and lemon juice; pour into 2 ice cube trays. Freeze until set. In a pitcher, combine the lemons and sherbet; slowly stir in ginger ale. Add the mint ice cubes.

Favorite verse
For it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.  Philippians 2:13


Favorite moment
Claire had a field trip to Des Moines yesterday- her first field trip without me.  It was an all day affair, and she was so excited. I thought I'd dress her in the brightest clothes I could find so that she wouldn't be left behind.  Because I'm sure that happens on field trips. 


Favorite mom meme
Does anyone else deal with this situation?!  I'm telling you, I spend an hour just prepping their clothes for the washer. 😬


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Grace is sorta sounding like Grandpa McCandless!😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She just won't come to grips with the fact that she is 5, and can't quite move as fast as a 9 or 10 year old. I always remind her that she's faster than Tessa. 😉

      Delete