Max is 9

29 April




I can't believe it's been 9 years since this boy entered our lives.  He started his life exactly how he lives it today: coming in at full steam.  

 Max is 100% a mini Ben. 
He wakes up early and bounces right out of bed.  
He walks like an elephant- heels first, stomping as he goes. 
Everything he does is done quickly.  

 Max is our snuggly, goofy, soft-hearted, fast-moving little man.


I love that he won't go to bed until he gives me a hug.  

I love that he waves at me right before he goes into school and then comes running out of school at the end of the day with a huge smile on his face.  
I love that he says he has the two best "dads" in the world: Ben and God. 

I love how he snuggles up to Ben in church and whenever we watch a movie.  
I love all his craziness (even though that craziness also makes me want to pull my hair out sometimes)


We celebrated his birthday this weekend with a little family party.  He decided he wanted to have a party with his friends and cousins at  his favorite place: Ninja/U.  We head there on May 11th for some wild and crazy fun. (Crazy being the key word.  Boy parties are just insane- amiright?) 



9 year old Max facts: 

Favorite colors: blue and green 

Favorite books: Minecraft 

Favorite tv show: Phineas and Ferb

Favorite movie: Empire Strikes Back 

Favorite toy: Lego Star Wars, Nerf guns, Laser X 

Favorite activity: Playing with Legos 

Favorite food: Pizza and glazed donuts 

Favorite school subject: PE

Favorite place: Florida 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Happy 9th Birthday, Max!!
    Those early year pics.... ALL THE HEARTS.... How do they grow so fast!?
    Haha, yes boy parties... YIKES & YAY ... drink all the strong coffee you can, Momma!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable boy💚 Max-a-Million

    ReplyDelete