All Time Favorites {Swimsuits}

09 April



SUMMER IS COMING. Can I get a hallelujah?  
Our pool will be opened in 3 weeks, and we are so ready for the swimming season to start.  With that in mind, I thought I'd share some of our favorite swimsuits.  Some brands have held up after many wears and washes, and some seem to fall apart after one dip in the pool.  Hopefully this post will help you avoid the latter. 
Here are my personal All Time Favorites: Swimsuit Edition. 
 

Brand #1: Hanna Anderson 
 As it turns out, their bathing suits are 40% off today only! 
I like to keep Tessa's malformation protected, so I opt for bathing suits that are one piece shortie outfits.  This one has held up incredibly well, and she has been able to wear it for a couple years.  
Max has had several Hanna Anderson bathing suits over the years and I absolutely love them.  I do cut the liners out of his suits, though- because I think they cause chaffing.  He just wears underwear instead, and everything's comfortable.  
I loved the look of this Hanna suit for Claire- but I wasn't impressed with it's sustainability compared to the other suits.  The white parts turned a yellowish color, and it got really saggy before the summer was over.  
I didn't have any of those issues with Grace's suit, however. I loved this one with the little ruffles. 
Claire's cover up is from Hanna and she has used it for years- I love the style of it. 


Brand #2: Old Navy 

Another cute shortie style for Tessa, which I loved.  It did get really picky on the bottom, but she was sitting a lot in this suit.  
When Max was younger most of his suits came from Old Navy.  I liked that they had matching rash guards, and everything held up well.  
  

Brand #3: Justice 
Claire loves Justice swimsuits.  I do love their designs, but I have found that they only last one season.  After that, it seems like the straps get stretched out.  But when you get them on sale, it's ok that they only last for one season.  

Brand #4 (and my personal favorite): Target 

I love Target's bathing suits.  They are cute, they are well made, and they are cheap.  I have several bathing suits for myself from Target, and have worn them for years.  







Brand #5: Albion Fit 


(I decided to save your eyes from seeing pictures of me in these bathing suits...but these are the ones that I have). 
I love them.  They are not only beautiful, but so well made and comfortable.  And would make a great gift for Mother's Day.😏  







You Might Also Like

0 comments