Weekend Recap

08 April


👆🏼This was how I felt looking at all the things I needed to accomplish on Saturday. 
This past weekend was busy.  But the weather was absolutely fantastic, which makes everything better and easier.  Especially the shuffling of children. Grace and Claire both had birthday parties to attend, and I had some errands to run.  
 Grace's party was first, and she loved it.  In fact, she didn't want to leave.  But we had birthday party #2 to get to.   

 While Grace was at her party and Tess was napping, Claire and Max took advantage of the nice weather and helped Ben with yard work.  

 75 y'all.  75. 
Claire's party was at a pool with all her besties, and she had a great time.
 We had brunch at church on Sunday. My friend and I can't do dairy, and don't do well with gluten- so I told her I'd make a casserole that we could enjoy.  But I felt like I needed to be honest with other people before they helped themselves to a piece. 
It was actually really good. 😉

Happy Monday!  

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Woohoo for 75 degrees❣️ Your casserole note made it to facebook😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful weekend!! The bday parties looked like fun & that note is so funny!!! No doubt it was delish!! PS How in the world did you capture a gorgeous pic on Sunday morning!? #momgoals
    And we sent hugs to you and Claire with Betty on Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, we'll take those hugs!
      Trust me, I am not usually able to capture a Sunday morning pic as most of the time I'm legit running out the door.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete