Friday Favorites

19 April


Favorite picture
A few of Tessa's favorite things: leotards, tutus, and watching me doing every single puzzle we own 2 times each. 


Favorite kid quote

Grace, after having her teeth cleaned at the dentist, "So Mom, don't tell the lady, but that toothpaste is the worst tasting thing in the entire world." 


Favorite clothing item
Target's shoes are buy one get one 50% off this week. Excuse my ugly feet, but how cute are these flats?! And they are so comfortable.  
 I ordered this pair online, as they didn't have my size in the store. I'm loving the white. 
I bought these shoes last year and I seriously love them.  I saw them on the shelf again this year, so I thought I'd let you know that they are incredibly comfortable and look cute with anything.  


Favorite food

These three ingredient crockpot chicken tacos are fantastic. Any leftover meat makes an excellent salad the next day too, and the day after that. And all week if you make enough.  

CrockPot Chicken Tacos:

3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 package taco seasoning
1 16 oz jar salsa

Place chicken in crockpot and cover with taco seasoning and salsa.  Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.  Shred chicken and stir with sauce.  


Favorite verse
 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to the disciples and said, “Take, eat; this is My body.”
Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you.  For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. 
Matthew 26: 26-28

Favorite moment
Watching these two cruising all over the yard. And I LOVE the blues and greens that are finally starting to show up. 

Favorite mom meme
I am particularly sneaky with my snacks in the car.  Tess makes such a mess with certain things, and I'd rather her just eat at home.  But if she hears a little crinkle, it's all over. 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Gracie😂😂😂😂. Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking if you got Ben to eat a taco like that, I'm pretty impressed. Mr. I eat a salad with lettuce and cheese😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can sneak stuff in when he's not looking. 😉

      Delete