What's Up Wednesday

24 April




Today I'm linking up with two other blogs (Sheaffer and Shay) to share some random information with you. Isn't it fun to read random things about people?  

What we're eating this week: 

It's grilling season! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 So we're grilling all the things. 


What I'm reminiscing about: 
This little man of mine turns NINE on Sunday.  What? Why? How? 


What I'm loving: 
Our sunrises, sunsets, and warm weather. I LOVE IT ALL.  


What we've been up to: 
All the outdoor activities.  Our pool is getting opened on Monday, and we cannot wait. 


What I'm working on: 
Cleaning out my flower beds. I'm sure the new flowers coming up don't appreciate all the leftovers from last year. 


What I'm excited about: 
Celebrating our guys! Max turns 9 on Sunday, and Ben turns 39(😱) on May 1st. 


What I'm watching/reading: 
I'm doing the "Because He Lives" plan on She Reads Truth, and have really been enjoying it. 



What I'm listening to: 
The kids love this song by Mercy Me.  Tessa is always asking me to put it on during the day. 


What I'm wearing: 
Flip flops.  My feet are so happy to be free.  Also, plenty of cardigans as the weather is all over the place right now. 



What I'm doing this weekend: 
Hopefully heading to my friend Becky's AMAZING market.  It's seriously such a fun day with amazing sellers and food.  If you live in Iowa, you should really make the trip.  



What I'm looking forward to next month: 
This was us on May 16th last year. CAN. NOT. WAIT. 







You Might Also Like

0 comments