Share Your...

04 April

share your....

Happy day-before-Friday! Today, I'm linking up with The Bolin Bunch to share a few shows/books/movies we've been into lately! 
I seriously love that time of day when the kids are all sleeping, the toys have been put away, the kitchen is clean, and Ben and I get to just sit and relax together.  Thankfully we like to watch the same shows and movies- except for the times when he picks an old western movie.  Then I just do some online shopping.  


What I'm binge watching right now:  
We love this show.  It has humor, romance, and a little action. It's just an all around cute, feel-good show. 


What I'm reading: 
 I loved Girl, Wash Your face.  
I'm working my way through this book, but so far I don't know if I like it quite as much.  It's still entertaining, but there are some areas where I'm not sure I agree with Rachel Hollis.  But, I do still find her motivating and funny. 


What I'm listening to: 
The kids love this song.  They also love the Barbie soundtracks, but TobyMac gets my vote.


What movies I'm watching: 
 I've watched this movie so many times.  And it still makes me laugh. Ben did watch it once with me- but while I can watch the same movie 65 times, he'll only watch it once.  Especially this one. 
 And I really want to watch this...but we are in the stage of life where we don't start a movie past 9:00 because it'll end too late. 🤦🏽‍♀️ #geezers





You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. LOL. I say don't even start a movie past 7:30! Chances are I'll just get comfy and fall asleep anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for linking up with me today! I want to watch Crazy Rich Asians so bad. It's just to find the time to watch it! Hope your weekend is great!

    ReplyDelete